Our school is preparing graduates to succeed in high-caliber secondary schools. Here’s how:
- Full accreditation by the Middle States Association Commission on Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Data-driven instruction and use of robust data analysis to monitor classroom results and student growth, enabling us to rapidly adjust to student needs
- Network-wide implementation of the research-based math curriculum Eureka Math to improve student achievement in mathematics
- Network-wide implementation of top-rated English Language Arts (ELA) curriculums: CKLA for Pre-K and EL Education for K-8
- Hiring and training principals to be instructional leaders with a primary focus on curriculum, instruction, and supporting teachers in the classroom
- Teacher development and coaching led by the central office team and school leader
Social and Emotional Learning
We support students’ social growth and emotional growth every day. Our Social and Emotional Learning programs and Peace Room program are integrated with our curriculum.
Classroom and Personal Technology
We have SMARTboards and Chromebooks for every learner in every classroom.
Our learning support team supports learners with diverse learning needs.
Monthly awards are presented to students in the categories of Strength of Mind, Strength of Heart, and Strength of Will (one winner in each grade, in each of three categories).